Travel PR is looking for a talented PR Manager
(Photo: Peter Sommer Travels)
PR MANAGER – TRAVEL CLIENTS
Travel PR is looking for a dynamic, creative and highly competent PR Manager who is passionate about travel to join our friendly team in south-west London.
Our lovely travel clients include luxury hotels, tourist boards, tour operators, travel industry organisations and some lifestyle/premium food clients.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience within consumer, lifestyle or travel communications, the ability to execute campaigns, build rapport with clients and media, and a flexible, ‘can do’ attitude.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent writing skills; demonstrating both attention to detail and creativity
- Solid media contacts, with the ability to pitch great stories
- An organised mind – able to keep on top of the planning, execution and reporting stages of a range of different client campaigns
- A good understanding of traditional, digital and social media – how they interact and are evolving
- A genuine love of travel and an interest in the issues that face the travel industry today
- A friendly, adaptable personality – someone who is a team player and brimming with ideas, ambition and initiative
If you would like to join our team of 12, please send your CV and a covering note, explaining why you think you are suitable for the position, your potential start date and your current salary, to Julia Farish, email@example.com.
Benefits include a competitive salary, workplace pension, complimentary travel insurance, childcare vouchers, friendly offices in St Margaret’s (close to the overland and near Richmond) and an interest-free travel loan if required. For more information, visit www.travelpr.co.uk or follow us on Twitter @travel__pr.
Why PR professionals cannot be replaced by AILearn more
AITO Travel Writer of the Year AwardsLearn more
Kirker’s New Music Holidays, Cultural Tours & Scientist ExperiencesLearn more
Travel PR has been responsible for nurturing the Kirker brand with travel journalists for over 25 years. They bring an objective view that adds a priceless dimension to the success of our business and it is a pleasure to work with them.Kirker Holidays
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?