Top locations to enjoy a cuppa
At TPR, we were interested that Visit London were serving tea on top of London’s most famous monuments yesterday to encourage tourism to the Capital (Evening Standard, p.18) and so we came up with our five dream locations for a cuppa:
1) Mint tea in a cafe above the Djemaa el Fna square, Marrakech, as the sun sets behind the Koutobia mosque and the snake-charmers, sorcerers, singers and gymnasts come out to entertain.
2) A flask of tea on the Isles of Scilly just as the day is dawning.
3) On the Secret Itinerary (behind the scenes tour) of the Doge’s Palace, Venice, next to Casanova’s cell.
4) Tea served in the finest china at the Prince’s Palace in Monaco, accompanied by Prince Albert II and Lewis Hamilton (Monaco is his favourite F1 circuit!)
5) On the Acropolis, Athens, after the hordes have departed at the end of the day.
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne welcomes new Head Chef, Alex Burtenshaw, to the MirabelleLearn more
Why PR professionals cannot be replaced by AILearn more
I've worked with Travel PR for many years and have always found them to be immensely helpful, offering great ideas and practical solutions for Telegraph writers when they are working on stories.Ben Ross, The Telegraph
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?