Men’s MOT at Seaham Hall
Men’s MOT: measurements, motivation, meditation, sushi and spa
Five-star Seaham Hall, on Durham’s glorious Heritage Coast, launches a two-night Men’s MOT package – for January and February 2018 only
When you’ve sat still for days on end over Christmas, been bloated by rich food and an uncommon amount of booze, the New Year is an opportunity to jump-start a stronger, more mindful and contented version of yourself. Seaham Hall – a Georgian manor house with a dazzling, eclectic interior and an award-winning 44,000 sq ft spa – has a two-night holistic health programme, tailored specifically to individual men’s needs.
Highlights of the bespoke stay include:
- A two-night stay in a luxurious suite with breakfast
- A prescriptive treatment – a deep tissue massage, reflexology or a warm bamboo massage
- A comprehensive health and fitness check-up (height, weight, measurements, breathing and heart rate)
- A personalised fitness plan to follow (and continue at your local gym)
- Workshops with a fitness coach, a nutrition expert and a motivational speaker
- Yoga and meditation
- Circuit training
- Running club, for an invigorating run along the coast and within the hotel’s 37 acres
- Cycling along the wild coastal paths
- Evening stretching and breathing exercises, plus options to help promote a good night’s sleep
As well as Byron’s, the hotel’s elegant fine-dining restaurant, the spa has its own Pan-Asian restaurant, Ozone, where healthy eating is easy and appealing. Guests can enjoy a sushi lunch and individually-created juices.
The Men’s MOT programme involves plenty of interest and activity, but there’s also plenty of time set aside for leisurely swimming, sitting in an outdoor hot tub, reading, walking and snoozing.
Special offer: The Men’s MOT Package costs from £485 pp (based on two people sharing) and includes: two nights’ luxury suite accommodation with breakfast, full use of the spa from 12 noon on the day of arrival until 12 noon on the day of departure. Valid Sunday – Thursday throughout January and February 2018.
Call Seaham Hall’s expert team on 0191 516 1400 or visit www.seaham-hall.co.uk
Sizzling summer Sundays at Seaham HallLearn more
Book an indulgent autumnal escape by the coast at Seaham HallLearn more
Seaham Hall Hotel sees demand for soothing Seaweed Baths and Beach HypnotherapyLearn more
We’ve found Travel PR’s knowledge of, and passion for, the UK travel industry to be invaluable as we build our media relations and profile. They work as an extension of our team and always offer sound advice, never more so than throughout the pandemic.The Travel Chapter (including holidaycottages.co.uk and Canine Cottages)
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?