Dunk if you dare!
As news reports reach us that the iconic custard cream is ‘Britain’s most dangerous biscuit’, conspicuous consumers Travel PR have enjoyed a heated debate on our favourite dunkable delights. Current top five favourites, in no particular order, are:
• Maryland Cookies – currently ‘buy one, get one free’ in our local Tesco. Yum!
• Pink Wafers – not just for kiddy parties
• Bourbons – anyone out there able to eat one without pulling it apart first?
• Cadbury’s oat and chocolate chip biscuits – just don’t dunk it for long
• McVities digestives – all good, but our vote goes to the milk chocolate version
Anyone fancy a cuppa? Karen Carpenter
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne welcomes new Head Chef, Alex Burtenshaw, to the MirabelleLearn more
Why PR professionals cannot be replaced by AILearn more
Over the years Travel PR has been my first port-of-call when faced with a tight deadline on numerous occasions. Never once have you failed me!Richard Madden, Freelance Travel Writer
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?