Dunk if you dare!
As news reports reach us that the iconic custard cream is ‘Britain’s most dangerous biscuit’, conspicuous consumers Travel PR have enjoyed a heated debate on our favourite dunkable delights. Current top five favourites, in no particular order, are:
• Maryland Cookies – currently ‘buy one, get one free’ in our local Tesco. Yum!
• Pink Wafers – not just for kiddy parties
• Bourbons – anyone out there able to eat one without pulling it apart first?
• Cadbury’s oat and chocolate chip biscuits – just don’t dunk it for long
• McVities digestives – all good, but our vote goes to the milk chocolate version
Anyone fancy a cuppa? Karen Carpenter
Explore the natural beauty of Croatia and its Adriatic coastline, with over 1,200 islandsLearn more
AITO Travel Writer of the Year Awards 2021-22 now open for entriesLearn more
Travel to Africa bounces back – introducing the best trips to book now for 2023Learn more
Having worked with Travel PR for over six years, I have found them to be a very effective extension to the team, with regular and consistent communication to share news and ideas, which helps to create compelling stories for journalists, bloggers and influencers. We are a multi -award winning property, and it goes without saying that Travel PR also shares in this success.Seaham Hall hotel & Spa
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?