A five-star hotel and award-winning spa – where Lord Byron married in 1815 – combines stately grandeur with modern luxury perfectly.
- The five-star boutique hotel and spa, originally built in 1791, boasts a sleek interior with 21 individually-designed suites, plus two new (2022) Bungalow Suites
- Located on County Durham’s beautiful Heritage coastline, atop a dramatic cliff with views to the east for wonderful sunrises, Seaham Hall is perfectly positioned for coastal walking – just three hours by train from London
- Home to two restaurants offering superb cuisine: The Dining Room and the pan-Asian Ozone restaurant
- The 44,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Serenity Spa features a 20-metre pool, 17 treatment rooms, hammam with walk-in snail showers, outdoor hot tubs and Zen Garden with infinity pool
- Seaham Hall is situated within striking distance of ancient coastal castles, beautiful beaches, the Durham Dales and North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, plus the historic city of Durham
Sizzling summer Sundays at Seaham HallLearn more
Book an indulgent autumnal escape by the coast at Seaham HallLearn more
Seaham Hall Hotel sees demand for soothing Seaweed Baths and Beach HypnotherapyLearn more
Over the years Travel PR has been my first port-of-call when faced with a tight deadline on numerous occasions. Never once have you failed me!Richard Madden, Freelance Travel Writer
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?