- La Plagne is an Alpine resort situated in France’s Savoie region, encompassing ten villages located from 1,250m-2,100 metres
- 225km of runs from 1,250m-3,250m and large off-piste areas, and linked to Les Arcs by the world’s largest cable car, the Vanoise Express
- Non-ski options include ice-climbing, Olympic bobsleigh, a new 2.9km toboggan run, events and parties
- La Plagne is also open during the summer months and activity options include hiking, mountain biking, e-biking, zip-lining
- Accommodation options include the modern four-star Araucaria Hotel & Spa in Plagne Centre, which was refurbished in winter 2018 and boasts a 450 m² Nuxe Spa, and the delightfully traditional Le Cocoon, a four-star hotel and restaurant.