Hoshino Resorts is a leading Japanese-based hospitality brand with a unique and contemporary take on the traditional Japanese Ryokan
- Hoshino Resorts is a leading Japanese-based hospitality brand with a unique and contemporary take on the traditional Japanese Ryokan, or Inn
- Hoshino Resorts operates properties throughout Japan and Asia under four brands – HOSHINOYA (flagship luxury brand), RISONARE (active family-focused resorts), KAI (exclusive hot spring ryokan) and OMO (urban-based, mid-range hotels that deliver highly-personalised experiences).
- The properties are sleeker and much more modern than most ryokan, while remaining deeply rooted in Japanese culture, their natural surroundings and the changing seasons
- Key to all the ryokan is Omotenashi (Japanese hospitality) and an emphasis on local culture and traditions. Unique experiences include bathing in an open-air mineral-rich onsen (natural hot-spring bath) on the top floor of HOSHINOYA Tokyo, sunrise yoga at a gazebo in the sky at HOSHINOYA Bali and travelling by wooden boat to a bucolic riverside retreat nestled among cherry blossom trees at HOSHINOYA Kyoto
- The Hoshino hospitality brand started with the opening of the first hot spring resort in 1914
- It was rebranded to Hoshino Resorts by current CEO Yoshiharu Hoshino in 1995
The traditional custom of hanami (cherry blossom viewing)Learn more
Why PR professionals cannot be replaced by AILearn more
Travel PR are a joy to work with. They understand their clients and media contacts well, and are always super-responsive when needed. I always take notice when they contact me as they never waste my time with anything irrelevant. All in all, a great team who have my trust and respect.Lyn Hughes, Wanderlust
Travel PR, established 25 years ago, is a leading specialist PR and communications agency specialising in the travel, hotel and lifestyle markets. Want to create a PR strategy for your brand?