September 9, 2009
As news reports reach us that the iconic custard cream is ‘Britain’s most dangerous biscuit’, conspicuous consumers Travel PR have enjoyed a heated debate on our favourite dunkable delights. Current top five favourites, in no particular order, are:
• Maryland Cookies – currently ‘buy one, get one free’ in our local Tesco. Yum!
• Pink Wafers – not just for kiddy parties
• Bourbons – anyone out there able to eat one without pulling it apart first?
• Cadbury’s oat and chocolate chip biscuits – just don’t dunk it for long
• McVities digestives – all good, but our vote goes to the milk chocolate version
Anyone fancy a cuppa? Karen Carpenter