We are looking for a Finance and Office Manager to join our team
July 25, 2019
Finance & Office Manager role
Job Type: Part-time – 4 days per week with some flexibility
Pleasant working environment close to St Margaret’s BR Station and easily accessible from Richmond and Twickenham.
Reporting to the Founder Director, you will be solely responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all accounting functions and office responsibilities.
You are experienced in accounts with at least 3-5 years’ commercial experience of end-to-end accounts. Sage 50 experience preferred, with good Excel skills. You must be extremely numerate and have excellent communication skills with a flexible “can do” attitude.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accurately process sales and purchase invoices which include Foreign currency and some recharging of shared costs
- Responsible for bank reconciliations of sterling and euro bank accounts
- Performing petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Processing personal expense forms
- Maintaining the client fee database
- Payroll & Pensions: managing monthly payroll and assisting our outsourced payroll company with financial information
- Performing control account reconciliations – payroll, pensions
- Management of all aspects of company tax compliance – quarterly VAT returns, PAYE, corporation tax
- Production of quarterly and yearly management accounts
- Production of the budget with re-forecasting
- Assist the external accounting firm with the financial information needed during the year and at Y/E
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets database with new acquisitions/disposals and posting depreciation journals at Y/E
- Work closely with the building’s managing agent in relation to repairs of the building and re-charges
- Review renewals for insurances, subscriptions, etc.
- Manage general office/building duties which include, health & safety, setting up the boardroom for meetings, repairs, recycling, informing staff on office disruptions & general etiquette
- Communicating with the IT department to streamline the resolution of IT issues
- Working closely with the administrative assistant to delegate work and assisting with general office/admin tasks
If this is of interest, please send an email and CV to Alison Hales at A.Hales@travelpr.co.uk