Lawrence of Morocco (www.lawrenceofmorocco.com)
- Family-run business with over 45 years’ experience in tailor-making holidays to Morocco
- Specialist in multi-centre trips combining cities, the coast, the Atlas Mountains, the South and the Sahara
- Accommodation-wise, predominantly unusual and authentic with an accent on charm: an enchanting desert inn, a refurbished 17th century fairytale kasbah, a boutique Berber retreat, a Relais et Châteaux riad with rooftop pool
- Special interests include: camel and donkey trekking, horse riding, quad biking, star gazing, spa experiences, cookery courses, surfing, skiing, walking, children’s activities, golf, birdwatching and fishing
- On the ground concierge service will book restaurants, excursions, tee-off times, cookery lessons, spa treatments and shopping specialists
- Organises weddings and events, fashion and film shoots, and property viewings.
January 16, 2012
- Father and son team, Chris and Max Lawrence (founders of The Best of Morocco), have been tailor-making holidays to Morocco for over 45 years. This week they launch a new bespoke operation –
For anyone travelling to Morocco in 2012 – and indeed for the Moroccan people – the news could not be better. Chris and Max Lawrence, founders of what was, in their day, the leading specialist to the country (The Best of Morocco, which they sold at the height of its success in 2005), now introduce their new brand – Lawrence of Morocco – bringing back the old principles of expertise, surprising experiences and exhaustive attention to clients’ requirements. Hotels and other partners across Morocco are delighted by the Lawrences’ return (click here to see the extent of their joy) since they were, for many years, the most respected, trusted and expert UK operator to the country.Read the full article...