- Elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Stockholm with two acclaimed restaurants, conference & banqueting facilities, a night club and a popular concert venue.
- Perfect for night owls, the young and the young-at-heart, the 82-room hotel was named ‘Sweden’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ at the World Travel Awards 2011.
- Set in Berzelii Park, close to the waterfront and perfectly located for exploring Stockholm’s Gamla Stan (Old Town) and other attractions.
April 4, 2013
Newly-opened in Stockholm, Nosh and Chow is an innovative, upmarket townhouse opened by the city’s trendsetting Berns boutique hotel. Tables are extremely hard to come by – but Berns guests can easily reserve, and charge meals back to their hotel room…Read the full article...
March 6, 2012
Stylish event space in the Swedish capitalfor 12 to 1,200 delegates
Looking for a stylish, comfortable venue in a buzzing European city for your next business meeting, conference or product launch? Then look no further than the award-winning Berns Hotel in Stockholm (www.berns.se/en).
Named ‘Sweden’s Leading Boutique Hotel’ in the 2011 World Travel Awards, this iconic hotel offers delegates state-of-the art business facilities in the heart of the Swedish capital. As well as 82 stylishly-decorated bedrooms, Berns offers a great choice of meeting space, which can be easily adapted to suit groups of anywhere from 12 to 1,200 people. Planning a small corporate dinner?Read the full article...
March 4, 2012
Set in the heart of the Swedish capital, Berns offers stylish, comfortable facilities for business groups from 12 to 1,200 people:
Berns offers a variety of adaptable spaces suitable for business meetings, conferences and private events, including:
- The China Theatre (holds up to 1,249 people). A spectacular venue for large-scale presentations. From £5,500 per day excluding VAT.
- Stora Salongen (holds up to 800 people for a reception, 500 seated). Stockholm’s most distinguished banqueting hall, this venue would be ideal for a gala dinner or grand cocktail party. From £3,600 per day excluding VAT.
- The Kammarsalen (holds up to 180 people). A smart, modern amphitheatre for presentations and lectures. From £2,300 per day excluding VAT.
December 13, 2011
With Stieg Larsson fans on the edge of their seats as they await the film release of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo –in UK cinemas from 26 December – Stockholm is placed firmly on the wish list for those wanting to follow in the footsteps of their favourite characters.
Larsson’s Millennium Trilogy of thriller novels – which first hit book shelves back in 2008 – has already sold over 30 million copies worldwide, and David Fincher’s Hollywood version of the first title in the series looks set to be equally popular.Read the full article...
Our client Berns Hotel was thrilled when its restaurant Asiatiska was called ‘the most beautiful hotel restaurant in Europe’ in a recent article on the Huffington Post website (http://tinyurl.com/6sa4a5j). The author, Kalle Bergman (Editor-in-Chief of Honest Cooking magazine), also recorded a video of his stay at Berns, so you can see for yourself why he was so impressed.